Monday, January 4, 2010

Utility Trailer Ramps Repair On A Utility Trailer?

Repair on a utility trailer? - utility trailer ramps

I have become a 6x10 trailer, a little work, the first expanded metal is exchanged on the tailgate needs to ensure that the screws holding the spring, doors (which has a ramp) closed above and below must be adjusted or replaced, I am connect to the proper closure and eventually I would like an expanded metal, such as angle iron or pipe and toolbox integrated in the facade of the width of the trailer between the front tire and take it with a top lock. Now I know it's difficult, it is estimated online, but I want a figure.I stadium would not spend a thousand dollars to repair a trailer with nine hundred dollars.

Thank you ...

1 comment:

steveko7... said...

Bullet Try an image look more closely for you - I've gone wrong a spring-mounted pins in the body dump each year until it became clear from spring steel pins ago.Other three years after that - to post with a lot of sweat on your local pro. .

Post a Comment