Thursday, January 14, 2010

Athletes Foot On Hands Pictures I Have Athletes Foot And A Bacterial Infection On My Toe That Has Spread To My Hands, How Can I Get Rid Of It?

I have athletes foot and a bacterial infection on my toe that has spread to my hands, how can i get rid of it? - athletes foot on hands pictures

The doctor prescribed two creams, the first thing, anti-bacterial cream used to treat the infection, and then use the antifungal cream to treat athletes foot, but the tiny bubbles that propagates the itch in my toe were my hands, the other foot and some in my arms, no matter how much I wash my hands. Can I treat the antifungal cream to small bubbles? Or is there something that I should use? I do not want to spread the infection, as it is so itchy and unsightly.

Here is a picture of my finger for a moment --
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/aimes1987/Photo601.jpg

3 comments:

Lisa P said...

She looks like an antibiotic for a bacterial infection must. If it spreads, creams do not work. Go see your doctor.
I also have athlete's foot, but I pour a few drops of tea tree oil in my bathwater. This helps to give. I rubbed my fingers when I polish the nails once a week.
I feel for you. Sometimes infections are difficult to remove, especially if bacteria and fungi. Your image is bad. If your doctor is not with you, you go to someone else. Perhaps to a dermatologist.

cowboydo... said...

You have a severe infection, the treatment with an antibiotic property. If you were on the treatment and three days have passed, then go to the doctor and tell him it's worse and need something else. Wash your hands with peroxide before was with soap and water is not distributed, what is happening.

Kensuke said...

I am sure that antibiotics are useful,

But consult your doctor first before starting something that will be posted here.

Post a Comment