Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photo Thank You Should I Add My Photo On Thank You Letter?

Should I add my photo on thank you letter? - photo thank you

I write a letter of thanks to an interview. More than 150 people were interviewed in 3 weeks. I think of my photo printing in color in the upper left corner of the letter, just a bit more color on the page, refresh your memory about me differently, and only a little. I have not seen it before, and I wonder if this is not a professional or business letter?
The interview was for a health station.

1 comment:

JT said...

Sure, go ahead!

You will remember that I do not think it was someone else, it would look professional, and it is how you can do more than it seems, what he can do. All benefits.

Then you do look like a caring person who is good to have around.

Post a Comment