Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bachelorette Phrases Overused Words/phrases On The Bachelor(ette)?

Overused words/phrases on The Bachelor(ette)? - bachelorette phrases

Ok, what do you think are the most overused words and / or expressions of bachelor / ette? I think it
* The most difficult decision yet
* The complete dramatic __ (blank in history) __init girl
* I feel a "connection"
* Fall I think I am for him / her (after a few episodes)

So you do not know how more than you do not like this season with Jillian?

I dislike:
David - It's scary!
P. Tanner
Wes
I can not decide whether I will or not, such as Juan

I like:
Jake
Reid
Robby

5 comments:

Disney fanatic said...

The most spectacular line brings me every time!

When John and David both are influenced too much by himself. Leary I'm an unemployed musician (Wes), which is a dating reality show, it is for them or the show? Foot fetish is creepy Tanner.

As:
Jake, Ed and Michael dancer, but not his style.

Pallee Girl said...

S. Tanner Fear is a fan of foot fetish.
David is to be feared Jerk angry.
I like John. It looks nice and authentic
Wes, it can be for good reasons. If not, come back and haunt him.
The single / unmarried always says: "This is the most difficult decision yet." before raising ceremony.

Kate said...

John does not seem to care too much for them.
Ohhhh, and I understand that David is scary, but I like him.

Wes has, as soon as possible to go.

Anonymous said...

I admit I have not very much.

katt said...

lol well my fav is David ..

Post a Comment