Thursday, January 7, 2010

Portable Laser Printer What Is The Proper Way To Store A Portable Oxygen Tank? Is It Safe To Keep It Next To A Photo-copy Machine?

What is the proper way to store a portable oxygen tank? Is it safe to keep it next to a photo-copy machine? - portable laser printer

There is a portable oxygen tank next to a photocopier stored in a room with numerous computers and laser printers at my work. I would like to deny nearly continue to work until it moves. When my colleagues and I have to be concerned about our safety?

2 comments:

Claire R said...

This would be an ideal place to store oxygen tanks. I train at the storage and useof oxygen cylinders for medical use, but the principles should be the same.

The compressed gas is potentially very dangerous and should not be near sources of heat and dust held. When the boat capsized and damaged it can be dangerous. Your employer should be aware that if a fire would be likely to explode container.
Gas cylinders must always be kept in a safe area. I was wondering why it is necessary to keep oxygen in an area office anyway (unless you have an employee at any time needed).

It is highly improbable that the cylinder imediat cause was a risk to their health and safety, if it is damaged, but I recommend that you ask your employer to move because they are not suitable or safe for rescue workers.

SCARFACE said...

I did not close here! If the traveler is not known in the department of health and safety. Dicy ventilation should be discussed at any time and the slightest spark could cause an explosion, I know how I coached, as in military use aircraft.Seriously GET OUT NOW !!!!!!!

Post a Comment