Saturday, December 12, 2009

Company Sayings For Communities How Do You Become A Writer For Hallmark Cards, Or Any Other Company That Makes Cards?

How do you become a writer for Hallmark cards, or any other company that makes cards? - company sayings for communities

I like to write a few words, and I enjoy poetry (poetry, romantic poetry significant) in writing. I think I'm pretty good at it. How do I get my desktop to make a card company Hallmark, how? I went to their website and there's nothing there.

5 comments:

Indi said...

Hello, lady_bella. Only in Google and I found a site that you find useful. Google "How to become a writer of greeting cards."

Good luck. Anything is possible.

jane7 said...

During a visit to the Writers Guide of 2007 '(the name of the book, you can) in the library, some TV programs for greeting cards.

BLUSKEYE... said...

In the lower part of your site, there is a
RACE LINK, click on these:)

Ronnie said...

Try to American Greetings, but they are still in business. They make independent presentations.

Kilene said...

I went to their website and says he will not accept submissions from anyone. If you to them anyway ... copywright is like hers. Sorry.

Post a Comment