Friday, December 25, 2009

Big Agnes Sleeping Pad How Long Does It Take To Acclimate To New Sleeping Conditions?

How long does it take to acclimate to new sleeping conditions? - big agnes sleeping pad

Many people have trouble sleeping in new places or in the beds of strangers. I think my sleeping nine / Combo Pad Big Agnes Camping, and I wonder how long it takes to sleep, you become accustomed to it. I've heard it usually takes about a week.

My idea is to sleep on the floor in my room for a week and see if I'm used to at this time. I will, before a camping trip does not have to go on the trip to settle and sleep to lose.

Has anyone ever done or have an opinion?

(Website of the poor sleep / keyboard combo to follow)
http://www.bigagnes.com/str_bag_home.php

No comments:

Post a Comment