Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cannot Read All The Spam Messages From The Database. I Cannot Read Some Of My Offline Messages Because They Are Written In Some Kind Of Code, How Do I Fix This?

I cannot read some of my Offline messages because they are written in some kind of code, how do I fix this? - cannot read all the spam messages from the database.

Veiw I automatically connect to my e-mail messages offline messenger for me. Some items that can read well, but some are written in a kind of code, right? Is there a kind of "buffer zone" or something that I do not know? It seems that pac ....... M ark F G wk ?....... and small spaces between the letters. There is not much left for me, looks like a code. This is me offline messages to people who do not know. Is this a form of spam?

No comments:

Post a Comment