Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Type Of Berkeley Supplemental Questionnaire Do Colleges Like The UCs (LA, Berkeley) Like This Type Of Variety In Extracurriculars?

Do colleges like the UCs (LA, Berkeley) like this type of variety in extracurriculars? - what type of berkeley supplemental questionnaire

I have the GPA and perfect SAT scores, Berkeley. I have many extracurricular activities and the many leadership positions. Is there such a thing as "too"? I love the love of volunteering is a passion and has become something that I, literally every day. I volunteer at four sites, I'm in 7 clubs, 4 of them leaders, ummm I do not know, but I'm almost a little afraid that the schools do not believe I'm sincere? I do a lot and tried to manage both just to support me. But I have to prove good grades and scores, all this does not mean that I am well rounded, right?

Oh, I do not know. My friend told me that the universities, sometimes as if you focus on one thing. But I like everything I do.
Oh!And more than half of my extracurricular activities in relation to children, youth development, children with disabilities and others. I have a great interest in this area.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment