Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Family Guy Online I Phone Update - Now What Should I Do? Have Been Talking Online & Phone For 1 Yr - Guy Is Afraid To Meet?

Update - now what should I do? Have been talking online & phone for 1 yr - guy is afraid to meet? - family guy online i phone

I waited 4 days to see space, whether he would return. Today, e-mail does not "hear a long time. What Would U Do?

I am 29 years old and talking online and by phone with a man (35 years), for 1 years. Every day I mail 1 We divided 3000 + emails. Sharing photos and talk about everything: family, more and more goals. He called her ex-boyfriend in bed W / a guy 4 years ago - it hurt. He said hundreds of times what he thinks of me. He said clearly that he wants to serve. Early discussions about us getting married someday and have kids. It scared me B / C, we have not achieved. He refused to agree a date to meet. He said he was worried b / c he has never met anyone in person B4. He asked several times if I was not attracted to him in person, you can tell him. He told me not to worry about their appearance, we are adults. I do not answer your last e-mail FR, with "dessert" after lunch () in jest. Much has been said that in recent times - My cell was blocked calls last 2 days. I think he thought JT's "sexy back" song

5 comments:

ELAINE C said...

How can a relationship by phone and computer? In fact, this leads to a discussion of the marriage / children, never met!? This world is crazy!

Jan Stolz said...

He just wants to know the sex - and who knows what else. At least make sure third, when it comes out, whether you decide to join. They take a dangerous chance. Be careful.

lunasage said...

There is something very suspicious about a situation like this. The boys are usually not afraid to approach a woman, unless there is good reason to. I say it is a real relationship and move on.

Thrice said...

He has over it! You need to or go their own way. This is not just for you! It can not, unless you have a virtual relationship. It's been 4 years when his wife was injured, but now that you have. It is time to fulfill, and if not, ifs or buts!

spelling nazi said...

Years ago it was the same with me, but I was a man unable to perform to. As I told the man who weighs 150 pounds, though he weighed 215 pounds. Probably because it is not fair, he was not honest when he sent her photos here. Especially if they continue, you must ask, dressed him in person ...... I think only.

Besides, when I talk to someone, even a year forever, and even joked a little "dessert" after dinner, I had never heard of me. It took so long to say what they really?

Post a Comment