Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Should I Wear To A Schooldisco What Make Up Should I Wear To My Winter Formal?

What make up should I wear to my winter formal? - what should i wear to a schooldisco

My dress, shoes and a shrug of the shoulders is black. I'm going to straighten your hair and put in a ponytail page. My hair is a medium ash brown with blond highIights. have white skin, brown eyes and freckles on his nose and cheek. What to do until you see with my appearance, and the dress I wear?

5 comments:

Melody said...

I prefer the smoky eye or a light silver / gray eyeshadow that the skin combined. Eyeliner and lip gloss or lipstick, if desired.

Areku U said...

I explained very poorly asique is a tutorial on youtube.com by Michelle Phan on youtube makeup guru!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEdxHgCoX ...
Holiday Glam his reputation, plum and colors, the face looks brighter and more stylish clothes. is very glamorous and I hope you enjoy it!

Cover Girl said...

http://www.youtube.com/julieg713 # p / SEARCH ...

thekille... said...

bring a light smoky dark

Anonymous said...

I have some tutorials you can follow these steps:

youtube.com / jennvreyes

Post a Comment