Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Largest Internal Harddrive Computer Crashes When Moving Files Onto External Harddrive?

Computer crashes when moving files onto external harddrive? - largest internal harddrive

Hello, my team, the blue screen of death every time they move large files on my external hard drive. "Can anyone tell me why?

My hard drive is a Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250 GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb / s Hard Drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

My external hard drive is a Seagate internal 320 GB Serial ATA Internal Hard Drive ST303204N1A1AS-RK
with Eagle Consus N-Series ET-CSNSU2-BK 3.5 "USB 2.0 SATA External Enclosure my case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

Can someone tell me why my computer crashes?

4 comments:

inmyshad... said...

Have you tried updating the drivers for your motherboard chipset?

I used to be a problem as when I tried to transfer to send large files from one disk to another hard drive on my old ABIT KT7A Raid and the ABIT BP6 motherboard have. It was caused by the drivers for IDE controllers.

later

MAVERICK said...

The equipment will move into the file, you can have enough space, but screwed the fragment. Tip: Fragment Shore Drive, then copy the file again. Make sure that the fragments in NTFS and not FAT 16/32.


Best of luck.

john b said...

or explore before the situation or something that would only fix the BSOD, the format dll.the my computer.But could mean that the drive is broken.

¥♥gi said...

I do not know what there are problems. moves with the file system ...
Install the application or hardware driver is not installed properly and in accordance with the consumption of system resources

Post a Comment